Thursday, November 6, 2014

A New Look ............................................

Things seem to get in my road and I don't get to blog as much as I would like.  Its not that I haven't been sewing I just don't get to sew as often as I like.  Things are going to change starting today.  More posts are going to be made so stay in touch.

I've been sewing in my basement and it felt like a basement, dark.  I've added some lighting and my newest item I've added is a cutting table.  In one of my earlier posts I showed you my Murphy table that stashed away in one of my cabinets at the other house. Well my son wasn't using it, he now rents the house from me, so I ask if I could have it.  He needed the storage so I got my table. 
I now have a BIG cutting table and finally have some place to cut, lay things out and still have room for more.  Just love it.  Went to a cabinet shop and purchased some ready made cabinets to put under the table.  Now I have even more storage with drawers and shelves. To my surprise some of the cabinets are empty. 
 






There is even room under the table for my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter, Mariah to have a house to play in.  You will find her taking her babies and books in the secret hiding place.  If you listen close you might even hear her sing.

This is where she is stashing her things so Grandma can't put them away. :)










 Anyway as you can see in the picture I now have a big cutting table, big ironing board and a big table to set my sewing machine on.  It is so nice to have all this room.  I'm really enjoying sewing again.  What a difference it makes.

I've still got a few more things I want to do with the space but had to brag a little about what I got.

Keep on stitchin'
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment