Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Thinking about mom..........................







Here's a quilt that I made in 2006 for my mother, Enola. She was in the Alzheimer's wing at the Villa. I thought she needed a pretty quilt to go on her bed. This quilt made me think of her because she always had beautiful flowers and would spend many hours in the garden.  The only problem was she didn't want to use it cause she didn't want to mess it up. Hum! So it was never used it sat in her closet.  I got it back when she passed away this year. So now when I see it I think of her.

Love you Mom and miss you.

Keep Stitchin'
Connie

1 comment:

  1. The story and blog you have published is very interesting as well as informatics, Thanks for sharing such type of informatics thing.
    Bosch Washing Machines
    Bosch Fridges
    Bosch Freezers

    ReplyDelete