Monday, May 16, 2016

"Entwined"

Today I choose to talk about this quilt "Entwined."

This is a quilt that I made with 2 1/2" strips interlocking blocks that I cut from scraps that I had in my stash.  I used the colors that I picked to make 2 different blocks, but being the same colors but opposite of each other.

The designer is Marilyn Foreman, www.quiltmoments.com by Quilt Moments.

This block looks comlex but really if you take your time anyone can do it. You can create a completely different look by using different backgrounds, borders and even your own scraps.  You can use strips, fat quarters or yardage your choice.

Wanted to try something totally different with 2 1/2" strips.  Think I accomplished it!!  I'm happy.

So step out of your box and try something challenging.  You'll feel good!

Happy Stitchin,

Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment