Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A little Christmas spirit of giving...........................

It's been a long time but now I hope I can stay on task and post more frequently.  A lot has happened since my last post but the biggest change is I'm officially retired now.   Then I had issues with my blog and I couldn't log in to post but now I finally got that figured out.  So lets get started and try to catch up.


Every year at Christmas time I donate a quilt to a local hospital to give to a Christmas or New Years baby.  This has been so rewarding for me to know its going to a precious little one and will be wrapped in love even if I don't know who it goes to.  This was the third quilt that I've donated and hope to continue giving during this holiday. The hospital every year sends me a Thank You card and several times has even included a picture of the baby wrapped in it.  Means a lot to me.  Anyway I enjoyed making this little giraffe quilt for either a boy or girl.

Hope you like this little quilt and more to come.

Be sure to come back and visit me and in the mean time,

Keep Stitchin,
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment